- Follow Shahi’s daily updates on her favorite social media platform: Instagram OR her Facebook Page
- Join THWP Facebook community(FREE). This is where my community stays in touch and can ask questions in between episodes. Join my community here
- Tell a friend about The Healthy Way with Shahi Podcast. Why not share the fun! You can clock on the 3 dots next to the episode name and click on share to email a friend or tell them about THWP in person.
Get unstuck from living a life you don’t want as Shahi asks Sarah what practical tools she uses on herself and her clients to get them to live their best!
More about Sarah McNicol
What Really Matters
Before she was 45, during a space of 2.5 years 3 of Sarah’s dearest friends and inspirational mentors died.
Although older than her, they were all young with big appetites for life. Each of them was involved in creating, contributing, collaborating and connecting. Each of them had future plans.
These untimely deaths in quick succession delivered a stirring wake-up call.
The big lesson Sarah took from this very sad experience was – today is it! There is no guarantee beyond that.
She made a commitment to live today in the way that is most meaningful and enjoyable to her and to help other people do the same.
That starting point was a low place and her journey since has required much healing.
The life she lives today involves prioritizing enjoyment as much as achievement, less survival and more fun. Looking after herself well, physically, mentally, emotionally and being kind to herself rather than pushing herself the whole time. She entertains her dreams, preferences, and passions. She allows time for creativity. She spends more time in nature and with people whose company nourishes her.
Sarah coaches women and men who are ready to create their own meaningful and enjoyable new chapter. She helps them know how glorious they are, to see the beauty, value and power in their unique journey, and to live life today in a self-honouring way in line with their deepest priorities, passions and values.
If you’d like life to feel more meaningful, you can create your new chapter with Sarah in her group coaching programme, New Chapter Launch, starting May 1st. Find out more here – www.sarahmcnicol.com/newchapterlaunch
In today’s episode we talk about:
* How losing three close friends in a short time span changed her perspective on life
* 5 Key Questions to get you from where you are to where you want to be
* How to train your brain with new beliefs using Mantras
* Why fear isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but how to push back against it when it detracts you from your goals